Monday, May 23, 2005

Neil's Niblets

Well what shall i write about today...shall I tell you about the new album by 'The Go! Team', an absolutely amazing album which can only be described as Sonic Youth meets Stax horns accompanied by a Double Dutch crew...the album is fantastic fantastic fantastic...steal it off the internet now!

Lets talk about nude feet, I hate feet and always have done but I hate shoes even more, if i was allowed I would quite happily walk barefoot everywhere. I think this stems from being bought up in Australia where shoes weren't really a necessity. I just love getting home and getting nude feet, there is nothing better than feeling the cold kitchen floor beneath your feet or the soft fluff of the angora rug between your toes. Does anyone agree with me on this one...nude feet and commando lounge pants, absolute heaven!

Lets talk about 70's TV programmes which should be on the schedule to be reshown...I would like to see reruns of 'Magpie' because I remember fancying Mick with the curly afro. I would like to see 'How' again, just so i could see how upthemselves John and Bunty were. I would like to see 'The kids from 47a' just to know that it did exist and i'm not just remembering a dream sequence, and i would love to see some original episodes of 'The Love Boat' which I found strangely alluring, I think it was all the skin tight polyester that did the trick.

I am hoping to start a new writing project in a short while, its going to be called 'Twilight Stories' and will be based on a set of photographs that have just come into my hands. More details on that soon.

Love, Peace and out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, another favourite of mine, nude feet, for most of the year all I hear from my mum is "don't do that, go there, you have nothing on your feet". It's fab, well summer is almost here (I hope), so off with all that footwear. yippee! Must go I need to write an early blog, just incase Lisa is late again. Gx

Anonymous said...

Me, kinky, never! Glad I have just sent Neil the sensible blog, and not the one about sex and surveys! Gx

Anonymous said...

mmmm......sex survey sounds appealing!!!!
i like nude feet, except when you stand on that piece of lego which has been lost for a day or two!
steve.