Friday, May 06, 2005

Lisa - A tribute for her 40th Birthday

What can I say about Lisa...she only came into my life about 3 years ago and since that day I have never really had a day where I feel lonely or feel that I have no one to talk to, because Lisa is a person that is always there for you in times that are bad or good. I have Martin to thank for introducing us and guiding us to a path of happiness and friendship.

Lisa is a generous and loving person who would rather see herself go without something rather than allow a friend or colleague to be suffering in some way. She is beautiful, spiritually and physically, and the turmoil that surrounds her sometimes is just an emotional eddy that whips around all in her presence.

Lisa does have her bad points such as being the anti establishment queen of goss! (only playing!) but all the people she meets are people that will remember their lives being touched by a gentle spirit. Lisa is always in my thoughts and my heart and i just wanted to thank her for the joy she brings to my life.

Happy Birthday xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil, that's lovely, I do think you and Lisa are soul mates and should marry! Love ya Gx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely tribute its like something you read in the BOS births,deaths and marriages lol
but it made me cry Lisa xxxx

Anonymous said...

thats all true neil xxxxxlauren