Monday, May 02, 2005

bloggie bloggie bloggie, oi oi oi !

well...happy bank holiday everyone...i am now sunburnt as i am typing this blogette. Lisa and myself decided to go to Grafham Water (a sewer pit with trees around it) for a picnic today. It was my very first time there and i thought it was really smashing. Unfortunately as it was breezy i didn't realise how strong the sun was and so i have ended up with pink arms and a pink nose. We stayed there and tarried about an hour away by lying on this lilac blanket and counting clouds in the sky. The food went down well...me tucking into homemade onion bread filled with cheddar, gammon and coleslaw and lisa tucking into corned beef and pickle (i think)
We then went on to St Neots to see her older brother and family and spent a lovely afternoon chatting in their lovely garden and cooing and awwwing over the children (apart from me who gets shit scared as soon as a crawling poo machine comes near him!)...I must say i quite liked St Neots, Lisa also took me round Kimbolton which I had never visited and that was also lovely and rural. All in all a lovely country day in the sun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Neil for a lovely day I too have a red bits as i didnt realise. It was a nice day and Paul was disappointed we did not pay a visit but i did explain that you were overcome with awe lol xx Cant wait for our next date! Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

Grafham, Kimbolton and St Neots all in one afternoon. Glad you enjoyed it, see you tomorrow. Gx