Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Gina's Gyrations!

Firstly, can I apologise for letting you all down last week. I won't waffle on with lame excuses, but I truly am sorry.

Quite a mixed bag of topics this last week, and my absence has been noticed. No, I have not found the love of my life, so dropped everything else........................... let my explain.

* I don't do lists(other than the essential shopping list).

* My knowledge of music is fairly limited so my list would be rather boring.

* I don't watch many films, tend to fall asleep!

* I lost interest in Matt's blog(sorry), Tony, Michael and Charles just don't do it for me!

* Next came Neils all singing, all dancing, keep fit machine, with false male model.

* Lastly, "Mac's" from the heart entry.

Shit, what the bloody hell can I write about?

Maybe you could help me to decide what to buy my soon to be 7yr old son for his birthday? He seems to enjoy listening to music, it started with Pop Idol, and his idol was Gareth. Things have moved on(thank god), and his favourite CD's at the moment are Maroon 5, Robbie Williams, Bryan Adams, Delamitre, The Erythmics, Alison Moyet(oh god, I'm starting to make a list).

I really want to buy him a "walkman" are the techie terms now, a CD player, MP3 player, ipod? Last option will probably break the budget, but any ideas are welcome, as you can clearly see I do not have a clue. If I don't go for the CD option, how do you download music? Help me! Had also thought about buying a portable DVD thing, any thoughts?

It's at times like these when I do need a man in my life, but hopefully my male friends will come to my rescue, so need for full time male companion will not be required. I also need to sort out the sex thing at some stage(oh no, sad and desperate is surfacing again), but pressie buying for now top of my list of priorities.

Sorry I should mention that said music device must be small and portable as we are off on our hols, so I will need to squeeze it into my suit case.

Gx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok Gina depending on your budget a good MP3 player would be a good option but make sure it has at least 1gb of memory anthing less than that is useless really.
You must have a computer though to consider this option as basically you pop the MP3 player into one of those slot things into the back of your computer and it creates an E drive from there all you need to do is transfer music files from your computer into the E drive which should be your Mp3 player.
Of course you have to have the musice on your computer in the first place Confused? Well so am I lol.
The other option would be to buy him a decent cd player which will play normal cds making sure it is cd re writable compatable has xome kind of base or/and treble control on it and is shock resistant meaning it should,nt jump too much.
If anyone thinks im wrong please say so good luck Martin

Anonymous said...

mp3 player is a good choice it's a real "boys toy",downloading could not be easier, just set up an account at allofmp3.com and follow the step by step instructions and as for the other perhaps you need to see the doctor!
steve.

piddy77 said...

as i said...'smut peddler'...lol!