Saturday, March 12, 2005

twats in hats

...Jemima looked down at the toys and instantly knew why someone had called him liitle ted...

Thank you Thank you all so much for voting for Edith to win last night...many tears of joy were sprayed..as for comic relief it was a great show last night but much more moving than previous editions. The film reports between the funny bits were so so sad and i will be honest and say that i sobbed my way through most of it, especially the little baby that appeared whilst lenny henry was looking at his aids ridden mum, and also the mothers poem that was recited whilst she was watching her son die of aids...incredibly moving and very very effective.

woo hoo...doctor who starts again next saturday and it looks like its going to be good fun...christopher ecclestone is a mighty fine choice for the doctor, hunky and with it!...not sure about billie (ex mrs ginger whinger evans) piper as the assistant though, we shall have to wait and see...

Sorry for all the teccy problems over the last couple of days...please leave your comments about yesterdays blog as i think it was one of the best ones for a while...it all seems to be working now (says he touching his wood!) so you can enjoy the full multimedia experience which is 'Piddys Place'...

I did have a nasty email actually and i was only kidding when i mentioned the seal culling...honestly!...it was the otter slippers that i wasn't joking about (tee hee...that was in one of the lost blogs...you will never know!!)

After yesterday I thought i was going to awake with a horses head under the duvet (just don't ask!), but this was not to be so i am hoping that the house dropped hard enough on the wicked witches head for all the munchkins to start singing again...to be continued...

I don't feel like bitching about anything today as I am feeling emotionally drained after a training day i have just been on...more tears shed!...its lucky i don't have blocked ducts...am quite happy though so no one must fret!..

I hope you are all having fun today and i really hope that this weekend brings you all the sunshine and happiness that you need to make the world seem a perfect place to be...

...Dougal got in a huff after sniffing zebedees springs and smelling another dogs scent...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God there was not a horses head in the bed that would have put you right off your day. How was it learning to save souls then ? Matt

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil
Did Edith win?
I also watched the Lenny clip(it was on early), you could feel the emotion and the helplessness he was feeling, it really does make you think. I'm surprised it touched you, I thought you disliked children, remember in this country it's the bloody single parents that get everything!!(I wish)
I dont really understand the horse head bit, is it like camel toes? I will have to enter it into google and check. I think I understand the wicked witch part, news travels fast even when I'm off duty.
Take care, have a good one(weekend). No dates for me tonight, I just could not be bothered, all that small talk, polite conversation, who put that thought into my head. I did have a lunch date yesterday, managed to break to ice by talking about that radio 2 interview(sex 9 times a week).
Gx

Anonymous said...

oh everytime they showed a clip on comic relief i had to reach for my hanky i did my bit for comic relief and i think we should get behind the make poverty history Lenny Henry is right this year is probably the best chance we have to drop the debt do something amazing and check out the link

www.makepovertyhistory.org

Lisa xxxxxxxxx