Wednesday, March 23, 2005

somehow, somewhere, in summertime

...frederick untied his harness and told megan that he had done enough horseplay for today...

I woke up in a balmy afterglow sweat this morning (without the sex), the sun was shining gently through the window and birds were in chorus singing the humming song from Madame Butterfly, I walked unclothed through the flat and opened the balcony doors to the roof, a gentle breeze blew in and then for once and for all i decided it was spring. Its the first of my days off today and i feel so so happy...how long that will last is up to the weather!

Really good blog from Steve this week and hopefully we have robbie guesting for you next tuesday. I loved that bit about 'rodeo sex', that was a hoot!

I am going to do something for my sister now...Stephen Deane (my ex brother in law) is a cheating (shagging away from home whilst working away) lying bastard who now lives in Luton with a common old slut for a girlfriend. He doesn't pay any maintenance for his son (my fantastic and brainy nephew) and does not contact him. The guy is an idiot as I have always said and I doubt he has any bollocks because if he did he would have faced up to his responsibilities by now... thats that off my chest!

I finally got round to watching the last part of the lord of the rings today, aww it was very moving but can anyone tell me why Frodo had to get carted off on the death boat at the end?...I was a bit confused there...the battle was simply magnificent though, especially in 5.1 surround.

Wow, something really stiunned me today...a sex survey was done in the states and guess what one of the top things that straight males like their ladies to do to them during the deed is...wait for it...about 60% of the guys that they surveyed liked their girlfriends to insert a finger into their rectum and play around with the prostate area...i was quite shocked at that , especially from straight guys...dare i ask whether anyone has experience on the aforementioned...don't forget you can be anonymous if you want!

I really thought about getting the pool out on the roof today to start filling it up but i thought in the end that it was a bit enthusiastic and a couple more weeks wouldn't hurt. I will be having an evening roof pool party this year so watch out for further details on that.

I am toying with the idea of getting a cat but don't really know whether i could handle the smell of cat litter or the worry of wether the cat will jump off 15 storey high building...hmmm perhaps not!

...it wasn't until pip was in mid air that he noticed there was no rip chord and realised his parachute jump was next week and he was only on the ryanair flight from Dublin to Luton...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets hope the sun keeps shining, you can tell that you are feeling fab, one word of warning, is it a good idea to stand at your balcony door naked, are you glad you have moved Steve, or is it facing the wrong way? Could comment on the other items in todays blog, but I'm also in a good mood, so all I will say is you lying, cheating bastard, your son is probably better off without you.(Keep up the good work Neil's sis)
Now onto the survey, no I have not, but I am wondering if I do that on a first date, do you think I will get a second!!!!! I think all men have gay tendancies, although I'm sure they won't admit it. Well it's that time again, alone, youngish, definately free and single, so must go and open the wine. See you all later Gx
Ps Waiting for your comments Lisa! Is it a case of been there, done that, worn the gloves, and got the t-shirt!

piddy77 said...

oh Gx, you are so on top form today, made me piss myself laughing so much especially the first date bit...still can't stop laughing now...anyway, glad you enjoyed it!...your host x

Anonymous said...

Do you think I would enjoy doing that? I'm not sure? Come on guys and girls lets get this survey going. I'm clearly inexperienced in the sex dept, not had it for over 100 days, not that I'm counting..........

Anonymous said...

Can't think of much to write about tonight but the answer to your survey Gina is no.As to whether or not all men have a gay side I don't know, perhaps the answer is that we are all human and therefore have a complicated mix of everything. Why would having something touching or proding a part of our body be the exclusive reserve of one particular group of people. We all have the same dna etc and therfore probably would like much of the same things.After all some people hate their feet being touched where as others will happily have them rubbed etc all day long. It doesn't make one of those groups gay or strait. End of heavy lecture.Ps remember what happened last year when you got the pool out ! for the sake of the weather leave it packed up I want the sun to say out !!!!!!!!!!!! M

Anonymous said...

hello peeps

wait a while to put the pool out matts right dont want to tempt fate - glad you are enjoying your long weekend its alright for some xx

I have asked a few friends and the answer to the question was

1. say what!
2 yuk your are joking
3 mm not telling
4 why start another thing that he may enjoy

and my fav one made me spit my tea out lol
5 no way - i have been in the bathroom after my husband why would i want to shove my finger up there lol lol
so not something popular amongst any peeps i know

and as for me well lol i am not saying i say enough in the pub on a friday night lol lol
Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

ouch !! Way to go baby brother!! I do think you were a little soft there on my Ex (LOL). Thank you for your support !!

Not sure about all men having a gay side they do say we all have a male/female side some showing their softer side more than others. I do think some of these "macho" men are trying to hide something though LOL...
Shaz x