Friday, March 11, 2005

do ladies only eat chocolate on a minstrel cycle?

...and boy was she suprised when clarrie found out that a jock strap wasn't a scottish punishment implement...

First of all apologies for yesterday...all we seemed to get was the title of the blog, i lost two episodes of sweat and blood in a techno horror over the last 24 hours. The blog site just didn't want to play games...thats the first day i have missed completely since the blog started so I am sorry, even though it wasn't my fucking fault, alright?

Nobhead.

I watched a very unusual film yesterday called '9 songs', you may have seen the advert on telly...i didn't get it, i just didn't understand what the director was trying to do...all we got was 9 songs (funnily enough) by bands such as Franz Ferdinand, Super furry animals (mmm...plushie fun!), Black rebel motorcycle club and others, shot in a concert environment and from the audience perspective, interspersed with some of the most graphic 'real' sex seen on a cinema screen. Definitely no acting on the sex front, full in your face blow jobs, shafting, cunnilingus and cum shots...but i still didn't get it....why?

Nobhead

Oh, so Jesus has decided to die a bit earlier this year has he?...i tell you what, it really pisses me off the way that the church changes the date of his death every year...how so? How on earth are you meant to sort out the chocolate supply when you don't know what date you will be stuffing yourself on...you wait, lots of famous people will be wanting to change death dates next to fit in with some other celebrations...okay lets move hitlers death date to the anniversary date of the premiere of fiddler on the roof (how ironic)...what about if we move the Queen mothers death date to the wedding date of charles and camilla (what a happy occasion that would be!)...oh i could go on for hours...anyway, how about a summer easter next year then jesus, the chocolate manufacturers would love that one! Ha!

Nobhead

Lets get this straight people....its alright to kill anilmals if they are needed for food...i had some jumped up vegan talking to me today saying how we don't need meat and didn't eat meat when we were first on earth. I don't fucking care you rabbbit food munching cunt! Meat is my favourite, i would quite happily live in meat if it didn't go off, I would bathe in it, i would savour a raw steak as it slipped down my throat...well perhaps that is a bit extreme, but i do get pissed off with people telling me what i can and cant eat...each to their own, thats what i say...long live butchery.... and seal culling! (but this is a small joke)

Nobhead

As for benefits and single people...just don't let me go there...we are not entitled to sweet fuck all...its all very well parents getting money for overpopulating the planet, what do I get out of it apart from higher food prices because there is not enough to go round, higher car prices because everyone insists on buying three each, higher house prices because of the shortage of decent homes...the only reason that me and lisa will be getting married is because of tax reasons and future benefits and pensions...oh and also because i lover her!...but what else can we do?

Nobhead

...and Neil looked lovingly at his furry fun suit and wished that 'Comic Relief' would happen every year...Edith to win...Happy Comic Relief Day...Please Give Generously...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh bugger, now I need to read the blog again before I can comment.
Neil is there still tax relief for married couples, I think they scrapped that 2 years ago when they introduced the working families tax credit-keep up please!
Did Edith win, sorry I fell asleep really early last night and missed the results!
Did you not take a picture of you in your furry suit, please post it on the blog, please, please. What's the nobhead all about? Did you have a bad day? Gx

Anonymous said...

Your write there is no advantage in being married when it comes to tax now.

Anonymous said...

All hail senor A.Hole Di Nobhead

Anonymous said...

loved you comments - i dont think there are any advantages of getting married and why get married you justget divorced two weeks later lol better to live in sin but even better to stay single lol Lisa xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I watched Comic Relief and cried. I bought the t shirt made loads of phone votes Not Edith, I wanted Adrian to win for pure entertainment value or Kim because she is the only one who could sing properly.

Now Brother as a single parent let me tell you something not all us parents are paid money for populating the earth, I get Tax credits which go down in value as soon as I get a pay rise so I am not better off now than I was 4 years ago and the Bills are still going up.

Sis xxx