Thursday, March 31, 2005

holidays in cambodia...

… as she had been voted ‘torture unit’ prefect for the year, jessica swanned off for her first lesson in ‘nails down a chalkboard’

This is the second time I have had to write this today due to this fucking website going tits up again…it probably won’t be as brilliant and as funny as the first attempt but I will give it a go…

Today I am heartbroken , dismayed, I feel cheap and used and really shit upon…do you know why, because Christopher ecclestone is quitting Dr Who after only 13 episodes…what does he think he’s fucking doing…does he not care about the viewing public, obviously nhot. I think it’s a money thing although he says that he doesn’t want to be typecast…?...what, as an ugly big nosed manc with floppy ears who can’t hack the pace…hmmm too late buster! Selfish selfish selfish Christopher…

Fascinating fact…further on from my writings about male prostate massaging, I was doing some research with Lisa and realised that the womans G Spot is in exactly the same place as the male prostate…so that’s it, it makes sense it’s a unisex area of pleasure to be explored by everyone…isn’t that just stunning!

Memories of Africa…I lived in Africa between the years of 1972-75 if I remember rightly? (my sis will tell me any different). We first landed at Cape Town where we spent 6 months while my father became settled in his place of work…I remember the water but I don’t remember beaches and swimming, why is that?, perhaps we didn’t swim..
I remember taking the cable car up to the top of table mountain, one of the most fabulous views in the world, and then being covered in a fine mist of cold cloud which was known as the tablecloth…I remember we were there for quite a while before we could get down again.
I remember taking the Blue Train across the Great Karoo desert to our next destination which was Johanesburg…I think the train took about 3 days in which time the only living thing we saw was an Ostrich…(to be continued)

Lets talk about Chubbies, gainers and feeders…I have recently been exploring the chubby chatrooms, a safe environment where fat men like me can be admired by what they call Chubby Chasers (slim guys) or Chub for Chubs, which speaks for itself. I discovered a strange underbelly whilst researching, I was messaged first of all by a young guy who was a gainer and wanted me to tell him what to eat to achieve my size, it was really weird being adored for my weight after years of my weight being a millstone round my neck and causing me many travels to the dark side of thought. I had a few messages from similar people, all wanting to meet me and talk to me about weight gaining, they also mentioned sex but that seemed to be an after thought to them…also there were a few guys who contacted me because they admired me for my looks but I wasn’t quite big enough for them, they wanted to wine me and dine me and dine me and dine me until I was the right size for them, some of them asked if they could have before and after shots of my stomach and bum and I found this really surreal and I thought it was quite sad the fact that there are people who would let themselves be abused in this way. I still talk in chubby land but I want to be the first guy that says he’s a reducer..hopefully…it’s a really strange world out there.

…Jessica was now bored of the ‘whistling in the ear’ class, so she nailed terrys testicles to the table instead…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well love the title i have that song on vinyl 12 inch too

i cant remember the experiment that we conducted lol was i drunk

yes i have to agree i have been out with a guy who i am convinced was a feeder and wanted me to gain more weight - very scary soon good rid lol
may come back and comment later just trying out the comment thingy Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

dead kennedys rule!
Christopher ecclestone,what a light weight!
I googled "stiff little fingers"on sunday after the gig, which was fantastic by the way(cheers matt & marie),one result might be of interest to you bloggettes out there was cliterati.co.uk I found it interesting reading.
steve.