Saturday, March 05, 2005

Charlies aren't

...and then Tommy majestically raised his hand and shouted "arse biscuits" at the new Irish teacher...

I've had a really shit day...you know i told you yesterday that my plants had arrived...well muggins here thought he would do some indoor gardening so the dear little things didn't dry out..I tripped over the plants and went arse over tit, threw the bag of compost all over the hall carpet and kicked my water pot on top of it...so for most of the day I have been cleaning a very muddy carpet...

I don't really know what to say about all the comments on the blog the other day, in a way I'm dissapointed that I only get a response when i mention dirty words in a piece, and news about my life just doesn't do it. On the other hand I am really pleased that people took the time to comment although i know at least 6 people that didn't exist ;-)
What direction do i take?

I can't remember whether I told you who the guest blogger is on Tuesday...its Lisa's turn!...so hold on to your hats because you will be in for a bumpy ride from old loudmouth herself ! (love you !)...set your memory recorders now!

In the pub somebody asked me to carry on the piece about circumcision but of the female sort, now my knowledge is pretty limited on that subject. I do know the basics, being that the clitoris is carved away inhumanely and then the rest of the vagina is sewn up so tight that it is extreme agony for the rest of the womens life. Unfortunately some African countries practice this abomination due to the religious fervour that is still around. I did find a fairly easy to understand article which I have linked below. i was apalled... yes...mutilation indeed...I definitely would like to read some comments about this www.religioustolerance.org/fem_cirm.htm

Oh forgot to mention that Lisa and I are off to see Rufus Wainwright in Cambridge soon...so lucky to get tickets as he has been selling out as soon as they go on sale...if you haven't heard of him please please please check him out...the guy is a genius...

I have to get back to cleaning the carpet..

...news reports confirmed that it seemed to be a mid life crisis why the chicken got the bus instead of crossing the road...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are not green fingered then! On a more serious note, I went to the link on female circumsicion, it's horrible, I find it hard to believe that this sort of thing is still allowed to happen, but I'm affraid to say, I think it does.
Back on a lighter note, Rufus is gorgeous! Can't wait for Tuesday, what will Lisa talk about? Sex, no sex, one night stands, spanking, the list is endless. Gx

Anonymous said...

I'm back, did anyone watched "making your mind up", the euro song crap, what did Katie Price look like, I thought the zip was not going to withstand the pressure of her enormous heaving breasts, desperately trying to escape that tight pink thing she was wearing. Gx

Anonymous said...

You say that your not sure what direction to go, The whole point of a blog is its your own personnel web diary. It does not matter what direction you go or even if nobody comments just say what you feel its your space. M

Anonymous said...

Neil
Bloody hell I have just found out i am the guest blogger on tuesday oh god suddenly my mind has gone blank cant think of anything to write think i have a migraine coming on........

oh yes and are the plants ok? lol

M is right its your blog and your thoughts you write what you want - yes you generate more comments when you write something controversial but you get comments when you dont too. We just love reading your blog xx

Female circumcision only a man could have invented this barbaric form of mutilation - it should be banned.

Well how many people i wonder woke up with huge hangovers this morning wondering what they got up to - shame we cant comment on here for fear of losing jobs lol but no one would believe it........

piddy77 said...

hmmm...lisa dearest, did you not remember that i asked you a week ago if you would do the next guest blog lol...on my email intray by Monday evening please or its the cane for you young lady! xx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you may get a spanking this week Lisa? Gx