Friday, January 14, 2005

The wonderful world of Avocados

...billy really regretted not listening to his teacher when they were learning how to make choux pastry...

OH MY GOD...episode 3 of Desperate Housewives, what a hoot! Best line of the evening was at the dinner party...said to all guests..."Rex cries when he ejaculates"...oh how i laughed!!

I have decided to investigate the fact that i may have lived once before as a Chinese emperor or or Chinese royalty. I just have these feelings of affinity with anything Oriental, the music, the food etc...but what really made me think was when these two girls passed me in the street this morning and said that i looked like a right Minger...I was dead excited....

I've had enough today, England is probably the worst place i have ever lived, the people are always moaning, the weather is always shite, the economy is crap, most people have a bad standard of living and the food is expensive in supermarkets and restaurants...anyone have any suggestions what we can do?

Someone has just explained Minger to me...I am weeping quietly in the corner...

Jackie Stallone...marvellous or medusa?

...toby's ear went flying into the air and ended up in the mouth of the excited badger nearby...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have to disagree with your assesement of Britain its not as bad as you think. There are far worse things going on in the world. Just look around you and stop being so wet.

Anonymous said...

are you sure they said minger and whinger i know your hard of hearing lol

Whats wrong with England lets face it who else would have Tony Blair.... oh and David Beckham and emmm let me think errrr ok you win its crap lol xx