Saturday, January 01, 2005

whoopee doo 2005!

Okay guys, its 2005 and I aim to be positive and upbeat but still remain a little sarcastic and cast my net of irony along the way...

I'm still ill...thats all i shall say on the matter, but it makes you realise how much shit there is on the television when you have nothing better to do. 200 channels of absolute tripe last night. I need wit, humour and intelligence and all i got was clips of actors screwing their lines up, assorted performing animals falling off tables and safe family programmes all night because the tv executives realise that children have been left to fend for themselves while their parents are pissed out of their heads in the corner of the living room....happy new year

I was woken up at midnight by the sounds of fireworks, hooters and shouting but that was nice because it meant to me that we had finally made it a new year, one that i am sure will glow with glorious sunrises and a positive aura...

No comments: