Wednesday, January 12, 2005

piddy hits the motherload!

...and then the magic happened...

Been reading all about the South Beach diet again today...the book is really well written and the recipes look easy enough to stick to...I'm inspired, so in a couple of weeks I will begin my quest to find my thin inner me...again!

My friend took his little girl to the airport today to meet their Grandmother off the plane, he didn't know that a plane load of tourists had just unloaded from Thailand and as they saw the grandmother he shouted to his little girl "Wave"....hundreds of people ran screaming from the arrival lounge and chaos ensued.

We now like the fact that you can get Lap Band operations on the NHS in the UK...well worth considering if the diet doesn't work! All you have to do is live with a life of eating mush and chewing your food about 500 times...hmmm

...Barnaby stared intently, he had never seen someone naked before...