Tuesday, January 18, 2005

3 kittens in a basket doesn't make it a party!

...the wind whistled through jemima's tousled hair as her tongue danced wildly like never before...

My friend Gina (see picture below) is killing herself...that's the only way I can put it. She decided to stop smoking a couple of weeks ago and has been led astray on quite a few occasions now. I managed to give up 7 months ago so I can lead by example. I wanted to tell her publicly though that I don't want to see her die because I love her too much. Gina, the need to give up was there a couple of weeks back, don't turn into a maybe, just do it, I believe in you!...

work was good today, not one complaint from over the weekend so all was calm and delightful, well that was until one of the residents got her foot caught in a drain and we had to prise her out with a stick!

I was told today by 3 people that I should marry Lisa and I really would if she would have me, but Lisa would want more than just friendship, servitude and all the chocolate money would buy...wouldn't she ? :-)

They really ought to bring back Jackie Stallone with her own TV programme called "Kiss my assss" or something in that vane, we miss her terribly. I just wanted to give them Botox filled lips a good old smacker and ask her to grin just for the entertainment value of her trying...Meow!

...tristram felt very relieved when he finally managed to peel his banana properly...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

set the date!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, how guilty do I feel, named and shamed, I will become a non smoker (I hope). I Still think you should marry Lisa, what do you think Lisa, is Neil your Mr Darcy?
Gx

Anonymous said...

oh how shallow it was the chocolate that won me over lol
Gina please dont go over to the dark side ....

Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

I really think you two should get your act together and get spliced!!!
Anyway I need an excuse to get a new hat.
Then there is always the Hen/Stag night to look forward to (non-smokers only invited)

Nichola xx