Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Todays post headline is the name of the most amazing film I have seen in a long time, Bill Murrays new film is just pure genius and today is dedicated to it...

If ants made friends with anteaters, what would anteaters eat?

Today was a bit of a non-day today, i really hate the sudden stop in events after the christmas period, i think it affects everybody and everywhere you go you can see people walking around in sort of a glazed state trying to readjust to normality and humdrumness.

Todays big question is...do I make a return to the amateur stage. Tonight there is a read through of "Titanic" the musical which I have been invited to but I don't know whether I can face the tumoil of theatre rehearsals and performance again, its been about 4 years since I was last on stage and I really don't know if I have got it in me anymore...I have half an hour to decide...

No comments: