Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Pineapple head

...It was fruitless, and so was the other orange tree...

its official, today in the paper it states that women and gay guys prefer girth to length...Now I am not going to comment on this piece of news in order not to incriminate myself...But I expect most of the guys I have been out with are very happy reading this!

something sad happened today, somebody aged 85 looked at me straight in the eyes and said "Whatever you do Neil, don't be alone when you get to my age"...pow!...That really hit home. For all their eccentricities and annoyances older people are a lot wiser than most people believe. From now on this person shall be known as Yoda (well in my own mind anyway!)

Is Team America racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic and vile...yes, but it's also so fucking funny. A great effort from the makers of South Park...the puppet sex has to be seen to be believed! Well done guys!

...portia ripped the tutu in half and scampered off down the corridor to find another hobby...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive been told by loads of women ummm without giving to much away that they prefer girth lol its an old fad that length is important nawwwww girth girth and more girth and im not sighning this either

piddy77 said...

thank you martin for that very worthwhile comment! lol