Friday, January 07, 2005

Party poem

Written by my mate, very unpolitically correct but bloody funny....enjoy ...and thanks to Martin for letting me publish it!


Party Poem

The room is oh so silent
Now everyone has gone
I thought she might have stopped the night
The fat one with the thong

Everyone said she was desperate
So a bee line for her i made
But i couldn't get my arms around her
She said her name was jade

And so the drinks were flowing
More beautiful she looked
I said I wanted to have sex with her
But every bedroom was booked

She sat on the floor legs wide apart
But her folds they hid her fanny
And in the corner the lady with a deep voice
Yes every party has a tranny

But then my fat friend disappeared
They said she,d just been sick
So I looked around they was all beautiful now
So I thought id take my pick

Tranny in the corner leave it out
Or mrs loud mouth over there
Look at me im beautiful
Or the other fat one in the chair

To be honest with you I was to drunk now
I could never ever perform
And so the door I must show them
I chucked some out on the lawn

And so the house is quiet
Now everyone has gone
I thought she might have stopped the night
The fat one in the thong

Martin Kuklys Jan 2004

4 comments:

piddy77 said...

what a bloody marvellous poem this is ! worthy of a poet laureates title!

Anonymous said...

Fat girls in thongs unite! our day to be noticed has come what I want to know is how did he know she was wearing one usually they have been swallowed up lol xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful piece of poetry. Should be given an Oscar thought provoking, makes you look at the world in a different light.

Ok will stop messing around now its very good Martin!!
from Neils "Big" Sis !!

Anonymous said...

Um I have a question Piddy what time zone is this website in as there are some very strange times on the comments. I just posted and its now 1.30am (yep on me way to bed) but its says 5 ish !! Sis