Thursday, January 20, 2005

looking through the fabric swatches of life!

..."oh good heavens" Tim said, "I've never seen a cat with an ingrown toenail before"...


Today i was visited by a magical frog...his name was jean-claude and he was a conjurer from Paris ...but seriously, something magical happened today and my eyes were opened to a part of my inner self that i didn't know existed. Martin had been laying into me over the last few months how i should stand up for myself and not be used by people in romance...well i finally see the light, I don't care whether people love me or not because I AM A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE, no one will ever think, look or act the same as me ever. So whatever happens, happens and i will never look back on the past and reflect sorrowfully. Piddy77 is looking forward, now and forever....(hooray, bravo..shouts the crowd)

After that bit above there is meant to be a big musical number with dancing and everything, but i didn't quite have the budget, but i'm sure you get the idea...

Dear God...please let Bez be kicked out of Big Brother tonight, is that too much to ask. I know I only contact you when its really important so I thought I'd ask for something menial and trivial for a change...if you don't sort this out for me then I'm afraid I will definitely have to believe that you don't exist...not that that is a threat or anything..but just make sure ...alright?...oh i forgot...Amen


...the bluberries all shreeked as the bottle of blackcurrant cordial was passed around the dinner table...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are on form today, keep it up! Gx

Anonymous said...

Dear Neil

Now you know that I cant always give the people what they want - imagine if I did its too horrible to contemplate. lol I think there other more deserving characters need the boot he is harmless enough and if he left what we would be left with i can begin to describe

anyway i must go i have a date tonight with exeter lol

God xxxx