Sunday, January 02, 2005

Digressions

This morning I walked into the light...don't worry I didn't die or anything, its just that the sun was shining through the balcony doors so i went and stood there for a while, encased in its cocoon of warmthness (is that a real word, if not it should be). Today am feeling good, have got over past few days problems, am just over a stone lighter and am now looking forward to seeing my friends after my self quarantine since Wednesday.

I was reading a letter this morning in the paper which quite shocked me, it was from a vicar in the west midlands who announced to his flock that it was Gods will for the Tsunami to happen and that a natural disaster of this proportion has to happen every few decades to enable stability of the world population...makes you think doesn't it? Do the phrases God's will and natural disaster sit well together?...

Decided not to overdo it today as still pretty weak so will catch up with you all tomorrow.


No comments: