Thursday, January 13, 2005

...It's just around the corner...

...and the noise of his breathing was magnified a thousand times...

Matt (see pic below) came up with a great one today, "Why do we have pubic hair?", and you know I haven't got an answer, completely bloody stumped...so if anyone has some respectable ideas please leave a comment!

I have decided to not pursue or ressurect my stage career after all , my voice is simply not good enough anymore, i really can't reach the notes required unless i stand there squeezing my testicles for a couple of hours, so i shall bow out gracefully with happy memories of musical productions past...

I was laughed at today because somebody asked me what i was doing this evening and i told them that i had to tidy up a bit as my cleaner was coming in tomorrow. whats wrong with that, i can't have her thinking that i live in a pig sty!...bless Pam and all that she does, she keeps my life on the edge instead of decending into total chaos!

I spent the morning with some very attractive policemen...Mmmm...lol

...then Tamsin spat out the cream and wondered what she had done with the rest of the lemon meringue pie...

No comments: