Friday, January 21, 2005

small ones are the juiciest

forgot to share this yesterday...more blog later today!

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty.
He said...no.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....
and he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,
and once againhe replied with a no.
She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears were streaming downher face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said....
You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever!
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

just to show you how things could be interpreted differently...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil, was feeling really sad this morning, now I'm smiling! What a treat, two blogs today. Wish I could be that girl!

Anonymous said...

same here i was feeling low this morning but that made me smile - if only there was a guy out there like that but i suppose we can all dream.......

I am loving this blog thing - I look forward to reading it everyday and love all the comments my life would be so empty without it.