Monday, January 03, 2005

In Dreams...

"In dreams...I walk with you

In dreams...I talk to you

In dreams...Your mine

All of the time

We're together

In dreams...In dreams"

Don't know why but the words of Roy Orbison kept coming to me this morning, so as an exercise in catharthis I have shared them with you all so perhaps they might drift away on a tuneful horizon.

Feeling wistful today, back on form, saw some people today which was unusual because i felt that i had lost the art of verbal communication and scampered back upstairs as soon as possible. I'm sure this blog makes me sound quite mad sometimes, but hey!, what is a world without different personalities.

Martin (picture above) came to see me and we caught up on what was happening during my illness. Absolutely fuck all in fact! I missed seeing Lisa (picture above) though as she is my special angel ^0^ and needs looking after more than martin : ) Martin gave me some sad but not unexpected news that he would not be joining us on our next trip to egypt...so it's me and lisa again, unless we pull and then we can have harem in tow!

Just making some home-made vanilla ice cream which I shouldn't eat but bugger it, I deserve it!

I'm SPECIAL, get used to it! : )

No comments: