Friday, December 23, 2005

One big Xmas pudding (thats me that is!)

Oooh its the blogs birthday tommorow and hopefully we will have a special birthday edition by Dr Sensual...

There we were today just going off to the pub at midday and I get a phone call from the hospital, they want to see me next wednesday to talk about losing weight for the operation...aaaggghhh! I screamed. Basically what I have to do is go on this drastic 4 week diet where i drink 4 pints of semi skimmed milk a day, one vitamin supplement and an oxo cube comes into it somewhere. Sounds a bit strange but i will do as i am told...anyway have to go and talk this over on Wednesday.

I am going to tell you a bit about my guy! I met K S a couple of weeks back and he is just amazing, his inner beauty matches his outer charm and we have so much in common that it is really strange. We have seen quite a bit of each other this week and all seems to be going well. He totally is in tune with what is happening to me and he is quite open to frank and honest talking, something i really need right now. At the moment my day isn't complete unless i have some form of contact with him....I really hope he is THE one...

Let me just slag off NEXT for a moment, the other day they sent me an email telling me that i could enter the VIP sale website 5 days before the sale starts...i had to register to get an allotted time for online shopping which i dutifully did and logged in yesterday at 5.30pm with my list of 10 items that i wanted out of the sale products. All but one item had a sold out notice on it...what the fuck?...did they only have one of each item?...utterly misleading and disgraceful i say....1/10 could do better...

We only lasted 3 hours in the pub at lunchtime due to people having prior commitments so we are making up for it by going back this evening to see the friends we couldn't see earlier...i could do with some more fun!

Presents are under the tree and so far I have resisted the temptation to open anything!...I won 1 huge tin of Quality Street, a box of Thorntons chocolates and a box of celebrations all in the works raffle...so if I don't die of a diabetic coma I will be with you again shortly! lol...
Neil x

No comments: