Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Xmas!

hi all

Sorry about the blog not appearing yesterday but i guess the christmas fairy must have got in the way again!
anyway I just wanted to wish all my blog guests and all you readers the very merriest of xmases. Lets pray this year for peace on earth and pray that its a lot happier place to live. What I would like to see from our government this year is still more work on the third world debt, increased funding for aids research and a more positive push towards the Euro.

I hope you are all thinking of your families at this time of year and I would just like to thank my mum and dad for all the support they have given me whilst i am living with Cancer. I also want to thank all my friends for being around, my friend Glen from Poland who gave me the most personal and beautiful present I have ever received and my long lost friends Phil and Mimi who never gave up on trying to find me...
KS...heres to the future x
lots of love
Neil x

No comments: