Friday, April 07, 2006

You're wasting all your time here, riding around in the sun...

Hi gang

Just wanted to start off by talking about MySpace.com...its a great place to discover music, signed and unsigned bands galore....click on the music tab once you are in...

http://www.myspace.com/piddysplace

Get famous friends...enjoy fun bulletins and experience life with a lot better outlook...visit myspace today and join me and 3steel on our journey to world domination!

Lisa told me about a great site called http://www.holymoly.co.uk ...any site that has a section called Cunts corner has to be mentioned in my book...laugh?...i nearly shat myself with hysterics...so so funny and wicked...worth an hour of anybodys time...

Well the doc has signed me off for another 4 weeks (to start with..he said! ) so I am now seriously considering asking lisa to teach me how to knit so we can go into the scarf business together! Lisa is so excited about her new flat and it sounds absolutely scrummy...can't wait to see it once all the fraughtness of the removal has happened!

Bugyell from Poland is coming for a visit next wednesday so I shall try and get him to say a few words on the blog while he is here...

I don't often get roped into things on the internet but i just couldn't resist the site that I have put an address to here... http://thesecret.tv/home.html ...It's not a religious thing but it is something so fantastic that everybody should watch it!...i won't spoil it for anyone but if you want to spend a worthwhile £2.90 to watch the 90 minute film then you will not waste your time. Watch the trailer and see what you think.

Oh boy I miss the pub badly...next week I will venture out to see what is happening in pub land...I can just feel it dribbling down my throat now! (no, sorry ...that was just lisa licking my larynx!)

Thats just a few bits and pieces for you...can't really write much else for you today as I really have no life of my own at the moment! (AAAHHHH...sounded the audience!)
Neil x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Daniel Powter Lie to Me??

piddy77 said...

no...i'm sorry thats the wrong answer...that will teach you to google for a result! lol...a clue: visit my myspace profile!

piddy77 said...

congratulations 3steel ...you win!!!