Monday, April 17, 2006

I saw a chimp and a monkey that had done the Suzy Q...

well hello there...I have that Sean Connery feeling about me today, you know when he was in the jungle in 'Medicine Man'...well that was me today...apart from it was a forest called Salcey forest and we were only about 30metres above the ground, but fuck me thats high enough when you can look through your feet at the forest floor!...

Let me explain...there is a forest near Northampton UK that has built a wooden treetop walkway in the middle of the greenery and it really is magnificent..it's a gradual incline up through the trees and when you get to the top it really is something else...apart from the way that the thing is constructed (it wobbles!) and if you are not very good with heights its not really conducive to having a good time!...honestly worth a trip and the forest floor walks are beautiful too...you can see some pics on my flickr site...

You will all be pleased to find out that I heard from 3steel this morning so visions of shed crushing can be put right out of your heads...his lad has had chicken pox so the family have been having sleepless nights and therefore rather tired...we hope to hear from him soon..

I am currently watching disc 10 of my 79 disc X Files box set and I am finding it fairly addictive and finding that i am watching more and more episodes at one sitting...who knows, perhaps I will bump into 'Cancer Man' or have a friend that will be experimented on by Aliens...but i just have a word for the ET's out there...choose me, choose me...I want to be abducted, but not experimented on...just a nice showing round of the spaceship and a bit of proof would be nice...Nanu Nanu...Shazbat (I wonder if anyone remembers that?)

Oh...really sorry, apologies to Lisa as I didn't tell you that it was thanks to her that we went to the forest..bless her..and she bought me a lovely 'operation survival' dinner which she promised if i lived! :) she is such a fine biatch..and i love her for all the gold in her fillings! x

Thats it for such an exciting day...can't really do anymore religious jokes now Easter is over so take care and I'll be back sooner than you think!
Neil x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jungle rock !!