Monday, April 10, 2006

Much communication in a motion, without conversation or a notion...

Hi all....I write to you all today with a happy heart and contented soul...well just for the time being anyway!...not a lot happening here as you can imagine but am looking forward to Bugyells visit on Wednesday...

Went to see Lisa's new flat yesterday and what a marvellous place it is..2nd storey 2 bed flat next to Bedford station on a nice sort of neo georgian estate. It's quite a cool place with nice sizeable rooms, a large hallway and door furniture that is aesthetically pleasing. I really hope she will be happy here and look forward to staggering home with her on future pub trips! lol...

Was chatted up online today but didn't feel the urge to arrange a meeting or anything, but its nice to know that at 42 I still might have 'it'...thats one thing I can do now is plan, plan, plan and plan again...as Lisa won't marry me (!) I will have to find someone to look after me in my approaching old age...someday my prince will come!...suggestions on a postcards or pictures of any gay relations gratefully accepted!

Went to the works office today to see Gina and Nicola...it was great to get out of the flat and it was lovely to have such a welcome from the people that were around...One cup of coffee and some fun conversation later I was back on form and felt like a member of the human race again...hopefully i will see Matt this week and catch up with Alan and Claire too....gosh its all getting a bit frantic in Neil world...still have to be careful though as I have a dressed wound that I need to be careful about...should be about another 3 to 4 weeks healing left on that and I can once again parade on the beach with a bikini...albeit and a lovely downward scar!

As we speak Lisa is having her carpets fitted...I could make a joke about lisa and shagpile but i have decided that in the interests of taste i will not and will leave you to make your own jokes up...

Ciao babies...
Neil x

No comments: