Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Loosey Goosie was the whore of the Avian world...

Hello again

Well its been another frantic week, tonight could be a different matter, thanks to Kolo Toure we managed a very slim 1 – 0 lead over Villareal at Highbury and tonight we have to win.

I had the fortune to be invited again to Arsenal this time to view some beautiful villas in Spain. I persuaded my brother to come with me and we were given a tour of the Stadium and yet again a visit to the Arsenal Changing Rooms. Again the legend that is Kenny Samson took us around the last match to be played at Highbury will take place on Sunday 7 May (what a marvelous date to finish the season on J) against Wigan and over 200 ex Arsenal Players have been invited with there spouses to celebrate the end on an era (93 Years) and the start of the new era at Ashburton Grove or the Emirates Stadium as it has been named.

I saw Neil on Saturday Night managed to get there to see the end of Dr Who but did get to see the whole of Strictly Dance Fever which I have to say is hilarious entertainment having said that I cant quite work out job public and the voting, how some couples have managed to stay in while others have gone is beyond me but I admire them all for putting themselves out there every week and being open for abuse from the judges and audience.

I am sure if Neil reads this before he posts it he may leave a few comments. (Oh yes indeedy...I nearly pissed myself laughing when the old Irish dog called Avalon or something like that tongued her toyboy dance partner before they went on stage and then proceeded to do very unlady like things for a couple of minutes....also I have to mention old JP and his partner Hefty girl...I nearly pissed myself again watching him trying to lift her off the floor during the routine...it was like watching Piglet trying to lift Pooh as gracefully as he could...after staggering around for a while I think he gave up and the last lift he did was only about 1/2 an inch of the ground...Ha Ha Ha HA....great entertainment for a Saturday) X

I had my brother and family around on Sunday for Dinner which was nice I slaved in the kitchen creating a traditional Sunday Lunch ok I lie Shepherds Pie with a Sweet Potato topping followed by Death by Chocolate Sundaes which my nephew and niece could not get enough of, I had promised Neil I would save him some Pie but my brother enjoyed it so much he had seconds!

Sorry it’s short and sweet this week but hopefully normal transmission will prevail next week ……….. unless of course I have a better offer lol xx

Ciao Lisa

PS...Oh my God I have just heard on gaydar radio that Robbie Williams is appearing on stage with Take That at the Manchester concerts....please someone buy me a ticket lol !

2 comments:

Vauxhallcowboy said...

Howdi

Has Robbie really confirmed the Take That Concert in Manchester? Dam, I had Wembley Arena & Stadium ones pre it being moved to Milton Keynes. Hope he shows up, would make the show outstanding!

Cheers

Vauxhallcowboy

kennethvillegasseo said...

Did you really know Robbie confirmed to Take That Concert in Manchester?

lose weight in a week