Monday, May 29, 2006

Rasterbation is really okay!

Hi all... and a happy bank holiday to all of you luvverly english people, I am truly sorry scotland that you are not joining in the fun today!

Well not much happening here...weather is shite as per usual bank holiday, but hey! we have each other...usual bank holiday shite on tv, war films all afternoon...although i am being drawn towards the latest instalment of reality car crash tv with the starting of 'Celebrity X factor' tonight...it probably will be so bad that i HAVE to watch it in all its tasteless detail..ITV1 at 9pm...Hmmmm

I spent the afternoon rasterbating i have you know...yes RASTERBATING, you filthy little devils...if you want to know more go here... http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ . It's very cool and they look fantastic when they are printed out...yet another ocassion to use my blunt ended blue peter branded scissors and a pot of non toxic paste, as I don't have a parent around to supervise.. I have now rasterbated all over my wall...

I had to include todays video below because it shows david hasselhof doing what he does best, and that is being a complete cunt....you too will believe a man can fly...



Neil x

1 comment:

piddy77 said...

you HAVE to watch it all the way through...it gets better and better!