Monday, May 08, 2006

...from the land of gnomes and fairies...

http://secondlife.com/

You will be all pleased to know that I now have a penis...in my 'second life' programme...I knew that when i was created I didn't have one but it wasn't until the other day when i was talking to another resident in Linden Land that I found out I could buy one. I went into the local online sauna and there was a couple of guys there and when i removed my clothing they started laughing at me and asking where my cock was..they then realised that I was a newbie in 'second life' world and explained where i could get once and how many Linden dollars i should pay for it...I duly went to the cock mall and bought aforementioned add on... ran the programme from my inventory and hey presto, a fully functional penis for my avatar...and i mean FULLY functioning lol...how grand it is to be complete...

Went to Lisas birthday barbecue yesterday and it was a grand affair, I met the in laws for the first time who were very gracious and nice...I already know the rest of Lisas family so it was a nice comfortable day with wine and good barbecue food...I was so pleased that the weather held off although it got a tad chilly at points when the sun went in...you can see photo highlights of the affair at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/piddysplace/sets/72057594128898452/
...enjoy

If you haven't heard of Wolfmother yet, then you are listening to the wrong radio stations... witness the return of old skool rock in the style of Sabbath, yes, rush and deep purple....these guys are the bomb, the album is amazing and myself, Steve and Lisa have all been rocking out for the last couple of days...turn it up till your ears bleed!...go here.. http://www.wolfmother.com/2005.html
They are playing the Astoria London on the 7th July...try and see them or catch them at the Reading Festival...

Yesterday I fell in love....Freddie the cute gay dog is my friend for life....aaahhh

No comments: