Friday, August 12, 2005

You take the high road, and i'll get the plane.....


Hi all...just a quick blogette as me and lisa are off to Edinburgh today to taste the delights of the Fringe Festival. I won the competition for the weekend up there so will report all when i return. You will be able to read Steve's blog when I post it on Sunday on our return and then you will have a full weekend rundown on Monday on the 'Edinburgh Tattoo, who knew!' blog.
Hope you all have a nice weekend, I believe Matt and Marie have gone off to Prague so should be another interesting read next week too!
See you all soon
Piddy77 x x

2 comments:

mcaretaker said...

Sorry to disapoint Prague is not until the 20th to the 23rd. Will report then with photos on Flickr.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed Edinburgh, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Gx