Sunday, August 07, 2005

Birthday Special !


Well folks, your blogmaster is another year older today. This year it was quite an uplifting experience and not quite as daunting as the age thing of the last couple of years.
I'm sure that when i stood in front of the mirror this morning my nuts had gravitated about a centimetre downwards...see I don't know whether you ladies know, but we men have a drooping nut problem that goes along with the drooping tittie problem in maturer ladies. Well its not really a problem as such until you get to the age of about 75 and your nut sack is hanging below the hem line of your trousers which are hiked up just under the armpits. I personally can't wait for my nuts to get a bit lower so we can get some of the extreme tea bagging action going...

Anyway enough about my nuts...went out last night, it was so so fabby, i really felt like i was back in West Africa, we all went to Jainbi restaurant in Bedford (web address was going to go here but it seems to have gone...will edit again if i find out whats happened to it!) for the celebratory meal and the food and the ambience were terrific. African music playing surrounded by African colours and decor. Roll call..Annie and Martin, Matt and Marie, Alan and Claire, Me and lisa, Lyn and Bob, Steve and Claire, Rosemary and Gina...all the best people i could have hoped to have around on a special day. Seriously good food though so if you are reading this and you can get to Bedford, find the restaurant, you won't be dissapointed!

I have had some lovely presents so far and am now going to just soak up the rest of the day, hopefully Lisa will come round and lavish me with lots of cuddles...ooer!

All for now
Neil x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Neil may all your dreams come true! Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Darling, fab evening, food, company, etc. Hope Rosemary and I did not disturb you. I think I'm safe saying the night continued to be enjoyable. Got home at 4am......how many days will it take me to recover? Gx

Anonymous said...

Great night Neil very good food and company. As I found out this morning from you we did not disturb you as you were out just as late. Gina and me had a laugh and we were people watching in the Irish club. Great time had by all.
Rosemaryx

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the cider, it was good to wake on Sunday hangover free! Please don't repay me, the pub cider is far too strong! Hope Claire enjoyed herself, it was really a good, fun night. Gx

Anonymous said...

That's because they are fab, although a little smaller than they used to be!!! Remember how ample they looked at your wedding(probably not, but some do) Gx