Sunday, June 04, 2006

Just call me Violet...Violet, the organ grinder...

hiya hiya hiya....

and boy oh boy do i feel fresh and funky today...almost spunky in fact!....I have no tales to tell, no wisdom to impart but hey! it's a blog to read...

Really am enjoying camera work at the moment...please feel free to click on my flickr box on the right....might even progress onto people soon, so if anybody would like to volunteer for a photo shoot to let me try out my skills i would be most grateful...not that I am not thankful to my friends but you can only take so many pictures of the same people!

I am glad to say its still hot enough outside to cook eggs on the roof terrace but i have a problem at the moment...I hate my big operation scar and won't ever go topless anymore! ever again...I just can't face it...it looks nasty, it may go with time but until then i will remain shrouded in clothing and be as pale as a snowdrop in winter....aaaahhhh

Watched 'One hour photo' last night and forgot how good robin williams was in that film, I have seen it 3 times now but i still get confused about the end photograph...can anyone help?

Just another quick plug for the summer album of the year which is Zero 7 'The Garden', it should be heard at every great barbecue...what an album!

Well I'm going back to look for more photo opportunities now so you will forgive me if i state my leave....I will leave you in the capable hands of Violet the organ grinder...



Ciao babies
Neil x

No comments: