Wednesday, June 28, 2006

born free......

Lisa sends her apologies...she's a bit poorly, hence no blog yesterday..mind you I probably wouldn't have got one anyway :) although she has promised to try and work a week in advance as i expect all my other bloggers to do! lol

Whats happening today then...well I made my mum fall up the stairs yesterday when she was racing to answer my phone call...i told her off you know...i told her that she does not need to scramble to the phone...you're never too old for carpet burns!

Spent the afternoon listening to Prince on the old hifi...it amazes me what genius i find in his work everytime i listen to him...there is always something different to take in...

I need to get out somewhere else and take some photos...I get sort of a burning sensation in me, a need to photograph things...what i really would like to do is a bit of photo journalism, a bit of reality shooting...perhaps i could find a project to document...some protesters or something in that ilk....let me know please if you have any ideas...would love to get some inspiration from outside sources...

I hope you are enjoying the videos on the blog site...i reckon they add a nice trashy feel to the place...I want my blog to be that seedy comic shop that you go in for a browse, or that slimy sex shop that has painted out black windows and a fat greasy guy sat at the counter thumbing through a sticky paged 'Hustler' or something in that style....I want to be the pulp fiction of the blog world, being visited and read by freaks and misfits...no offence meant!...I want to be the local flea pit instead of the air conditioned multiplex...do you REALLY get me?...or am i just rambling to myself....I would love to feature stuff by readers...art work, photographs, prose, poetry...anyhting considered, the stranger the better...and you can have fame and glory or total anonimity...its up to you...i want to hear from you NOW!....oh and i need more readers...spread the word...pleeeeeeeze x

No comments: