Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Movies...


Hi Guys...

Taking it easy for a couple of days so I am wasting my time playing this amazing game that I managed to download off emule.."The Movies" does what it says on the box!...think of the Sims in movie studio land and you should get the drift. The game is just bloody marvellous with a built in 360 degree graphics machine like no other. The game starts quite simply as you build your first couple of buildings and take on some staff and movie crew etc..you get to release a film circa 1920 and watch the result with your own studio name built into it...it doesn't sound as great writing about as it does playing it, but anyway you work your way through the years and increase your studio technology whilst trying to release films and keeping your stars happy at the same time. I sat down for 10 minutes earlier on and 2 and three quarter hours later had just released my newest film, been to the film awards (where i failed to win) and fired one of my best starlets for being drunk all the time! lol...please take my word for it, its an absolute must for the xmas season! You can see a full run through and sample some of the movies that other players have made by going here.

www.themoviesgame.com

enjoy...

Neil x

No comments: