Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday on my mind...

sorry to all who were expecting a read this evening but as with all my writing, i get inspired...then bang! nothing happens...not one bit of inspiration has hit me and so another day goes by without a blog of sorts...I hopefully will carry on with 'My Kingdom' in the not too distant future...but hey! if Kate Bush can take 12 years to produce an album, then please give me some room lol...

No news to tell really apart from councils now wanting to rename Christmas Lights as 'Winter Lights' to fit in with the policies on Equality and Diversity...now please, but i think this is going a little too far isn't it?

Neil x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounding good to me. Lets just scrap Christmas. I am being serious, I hate Xmas, but love the pre festive party's. Gx