Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Temptress Lisa spills all!...

Well there goes another one……..

Hello well time flies when your having fun but it only seem like five minutes since I wrote my last blog – a big thank you to all the BB Fans who voted out Jodie – Faria, Dennis and Pete are this weeks choice. I am surprised no one has placed a pillow over Dennis his snoring is LOUD!

I just wanted to start this blog by congratulating all the contributors for some really excellent blogs this week. I particular liked Matt’s it was really very good. I had thought about making a comment about the whole Liberal shenanigans but the only thing I can say on that note is that if you have a drink problem DON`T TELL ANYONE!

I have had a really good weekend on Friday I went on some Training and the only comment I am going to make about it is why was it not available before now. If I knew what I know now, I would not be where I am today. Don’t get me wrong I love where I am now but I would have stayed where I was happiest. Still cant look back have to move forward.

I have to tell you about a couple of DVD `s I saw over the weekend, if you are wanting to watch a really lovely film then I would highly recommend `The Notebook`starring Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling I wont give the story away but just to say you will need tissues at the ready. The other is `White Orleander` starring Michelle Pfeiffer, Renee Zellweger, Robin Wright Penn and Alison Lohman.

I have to let you know that my brother is now a Grandad at the grand old age of 39 her name is Lillie Mae – 6lbs 1oz and she is gorgeous.

Short but sweet this week
Lisa

PS
Good Luck for Friday Gina x hope all goes well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh bugger, at the moment I can't write, can't comment, what is happening to me?
I still check the blog at least once a day but for some reason I'm unable to string a sentence together.
Keep up the good work everyone, I love reading your entries(even the ones I don't agree with).
See you all on Friday, a much needed social evening is required, along with some really good news.......please! Gx