Tuesday, September 06, 2005

lisa lisa lisa!

Hello all
Well tonight blog is going to be short tonight as I am in holiday mode now and I just thought I would give you some fun things to pass the time of day

By the time you read this you will no doubt be looking through your wardrobe and looking for your school uniform (in-house joke) oh what we will have running around a field playing games lol not

Still it’s a nice way to catch up with people you don’t get to see every day but I will be glad when its finished and we can get down to watch England scrape through again lol – after there appalling performance against Wales

On a lighter note check out Job Predictor.com its great fun put your name in and see what ideal job you should be doing we had a chuckle in the office at some of the ideal jobs we should be doing

Mine are
Lisa – President
Lisa-Marie – Bungee Jumper Tester
Lisa + last name – Superhero

I am in the wrong job

Neil I did yours for a laugh and you should be
Neil – Soap Actor (I will say no more but drama queen is your middle name! Xxxx
Neil + last name – Lottery Winner no need to work

Some of the ideal jobs in our office ranged from emperor of the world to suicide bomber!

One more thing that kept our office amused was that one of our team has a phobia about tortoises! The mind boggles its not like they can run up quickly and say BOO more like a slow crawl so it got me thinking what phobias we all have answers on a postcard please to:

Lisa on the beach
Somewhere near the Red Sea
Alcoholic drink in hand enjoying the view
XX



This is the fairy tale that we should have been reading as little girls!

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issueson the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.
The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.One kiss from you, however, and I will turn backinto the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marryand set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so. That night, as the princess dined sumptuouslyon lightly sautéed frog legs seasoned in a white wineand onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself: I don't fucking think so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, really liked the fairy tale!

As instructed I tried the Job predictor, results are:-

Gina-trained assassin
Gx-evil boss
Georgina-professional hippy
Ginag-rally car driver
Full name-prostitute

I'm sure many people will agree with most of the above, looks like a career change is definately on the cards!

See you all tomorrow. Gx

Anonymous said...

lol gx wow what a choice of jobs Neil and I have had such a laugh putting peoples names in

Lisa xx
i liked the fairy tale too why were we not told this version at school life would have been easier lol
Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try some more, will compare notes tomorrow. Gx

Anonymous said...

Lisa You should of tried the other predictor sites as well Lisa. You can find out what car you should drive, mask to wear, phone to have, and even position!!! If you click on other predictions on the left it will take you to the others. Rosemary