Thursday, February 24, 2005

nifty is not the word you are looking for

...susan swore she could do more than two things at once, and then the girls noticed she had eight arms like an octopus...

supacalafragalisticexpialidocious, sit on my cock and take me home, riding me like a grand national stallion...it was THAT sort of day today, the day that you wish you had stayed in the womb and sealed it shut so no one could get in...no reason in particular but just not a day to repeat in a hurry. Today i feel full of cold, can't just get rid of it and it annoys me, but nobody cares so I just have to get through it on my own. Other men are allowed to have flu symptons when they have a cold, i don't...when i have a cold its just a cold and its very hard to evoke sympathy from anyone when you're not suffering and you don't need a cold wet flannel bath...oh well, thats another bad part of being single.

I started talking to a guy yesterday from the net, he is greek, extremely good looking (yes i do have a pic Gina!), speaks seven languages and is a financier in London...could this be the one? He is really great to speak to, appreciates art, good food and fine wine, and hopefully will meet up in the next week or so. Now i have to think whether i can keep up with him financially! lol

Lisa is coming round this evening and I am going to frighten her to death with the DVD of 'The Grudge' which i saw recently, Sam Raini's finest scare fest since the 'Evil Dead'...I had better get here to have food first as she might not want to eat after.

Thursday is a good day because its the day before friday...and we know what friday is...it's the weekend!! woo hoo!

I think that will suffice today, did not have time to read or even buy a paper today so I don't really know what might have upset me ...if i find out then i will rant about it tomorrow.

I send you blessings...

...Chav licked Mindy's ear and rolled his tongue right round her ear canal...it didn't impress the doctor as he was taking a smear test at the time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, glad to hear it only a cold and not flu! Things are looking up, a possible date in the next week or so, send me a picture, but on second thoughts don't if he is really gorgeous and you think I may fancy him. Good luck, he sound fab and it would be fantastic, but don't worry about his financial situation, if he's got that much money then let him treat you, you deserve it! Hope Lisa enjoys the movie, have a good evening. Gx

Anonymous said...

They say that men always go on about being ill. you will prove them all right at this rate,Don't be such a wus..

Anonymous said...

I second that

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil
This is just to let you know I arrived home safe and sound I checked the house three times and now have locked and bolted the door lol -thank you for a truly scary time lol i have never screamed or jumped so much
loved the blog tonight and hope you get well soon honey
love always Lisa xxxxxxxxxxx