Sunday, February 13, 2005

In the spirit of all godliness...go fuck yourself!

...it wasn't until luigi unveiled his new ketchup machine that tommy the tomato put his suicide pact into place...

Today is a bleak day, it started off alright but as the day has grown longer, so has my face. I get really pissed off sometimes, perhaps i'm watching too many bleak films or reading too many bleak books but i need someone to lighten my mood, you know sometimes that you just want to cry and you don't know why, well thats me today...sombre and forlorn...that doesn't mean i can't be sarcastic and ironic though!

Day 122 The mill burned down three days ago, papa was very helpful and gave shelter to the mill women whose clothes had all been burnt off...i am hoping he will come out of his room again soon. Tina has still been hovering outside the window and sending me love notes...I feel funny, i think i need to ride another horse...i feel a wimple buying spree is called for.

Another film for you today..."The Party", set in a slavic village the film is all about a young adult male who is coming up to 21, and to demonstrate his deliverance to manhood he has to perform a public erection. The film follows the building of the stage where he will perform and the entwined lives of his relations and friends as they build the aforementioned platform. The angst that the young man shows throughout the film comes to a head (pardon my pun!) when it appears that he cannot in fact perform the deed...his mother then commits suicide, his father kills the son and then the aunts beat the father to death with the hams that had been hanging in preparation for the party. The uncles then cast their wives off in a fishing barge never to be seen again and the uncles move to a new area of the country to build a new village and pray for the birth of a boy who can maintain an erection when the needs be...the full circle of life.

When I Loved You,
The world was a brighter place,
My burdens weren't so heavy
And I could laugh and sing
And dance and play.
I felt special
Lying there in your arms.
So that no matter what I faced,
I knew I could make it through,
With you beside me,
Holding my hand,
Lifting me up
When I didn't have the strength to stand.
An emotional oneness
Shared by two hearts
That made life worth living
That made my world complete.
But when you walked away,
My burdens grew quite heavy,
Almost more than I could bear.
And now once again I must walk alone,
While my heart yearns
For When I Loved You.

--Jo A. Witt
Copyright 2004

...straight afterwards Dan turned to him and said "Don't ever leave me again, Happy Valentines Day" and everyone spontaneously cried...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil Love Poems



Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss.
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other.
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace.
If only you could hide your face.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot.
This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace.
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes.
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

My feelings for you no words can tell.
Except for maybe "go to hell".

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.


for all of you saddos for valentines day x

Anonymous said...

Go on then got to ask although im sure to regret it what is a wimple ? M

Anonymous said...

Where has all this love come from do we realy need a special day to tell the ones we love how we feel.Any day will do if you love someone.

Anonymous said...

Neil

Happy Valentines Day

Love Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day Neil and Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Don't care what others think, its a beautiful poem. happy valentines ay xxxx Lauren