Thursday, February 10, 2005

it's the Incredible smoking hamster

...josh pushed past everyone excitedly, he wanted to be the first to see the woman with three nipples...

Hi all, hope you enjoyed the blog yesterday...there was one thing that i did in London that even Lisa doesn't know about, I shared it with Matt this afternoon and he said I should put it on here...so...when we were at the Trocadero centre Lisa had to go on a comfort stop, so I just hung around watching a girl bungee trampolining up to the ceiling and back. Then i saw two big screens showing an advert to text your messages of love to 82222 and they would show up on the screens in the centre...it was only 25p so I texted "Lisa I Love you Loads...Neil" and nothing happened, just then Lisa came out of the toilets and the message was there on the two screens in 1 foot letters for all to see but Lisa was concentrating on her mobile phone and we went up the escalator and out of the centre without Lisa being any of the wiser...until now!

Matt said to me today that my blogg is more fun when its controversial...so here we go then...Why didn't they just let the pope die recently, he is no use to anyone as he is, give a younger guy a chance to change the worlds attitude to Catholicism...what they need is a PR Pope, someone who can communicate with persons on every level, someone accessible, someone good looking...heck, why not even a gay pope! that would set the heads rolling!
Catholicism is outdated , dangerous, it causes dysfunctional families, it causes trauma and fright in early chilhood leading to self deprecation in adulthood...according to statistics there have been more allegations of sexual abuse by Catholic priests than in any other religion in the world...do i need to say any more...the current pope will not admit to anything, ditch him for a younger model!

Phew, now thats had an airing lets talk about me!...today i feel good about most things in my life, i feel that i am at the edge of major changes for me in social and sexual circles and somehow i feel really excited inside but i don't know what about. Last time i felt like this I busted a nut with a guy 15 years younger than me but i can't see that happening this time! I mentioned about one night stands in the headline yesterday and that caused quite a stir, I had a couple of episodes in my younger life where I ended up in bed and didn't even know the peoples names at the end of the deed...is that so wrong, if you know its not going to turn into a fully committed relationship why do you need to know the slightest bit of information from them, that way you remain in control at all times and have no come back when you forget them. The worse thing is when you meet them later in life and say "don't i know you from somewhere" and the answer comes back , "yes you fucked me once"...thats always a difficult one!

...he washed up onto the shore melted to his lilo and thought that was perhaps enough sunbathing for one day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil you rotten so and so, I think you should have told Lisa, she would have been thrilled!!!!!!
I agree, lets have a gorgeous, gay, pope, if you fancy him, I'm sure I will too!
I have my fingers crossed that the feeling you have will deliver everything you want and need, cause if it happens for you, it may happen for me-no chance springs to mind.
I have to ask, what was it like having sex with a stranger, was it fantastic, good, ok, average, or rubbish?
Lets see it Matt is right, how many comments will be posted today. Gx

Anonymous said...

It,s not very funny making fun of the pope. He is very ill and has served others for many years and you should respect him. I also notice you are still using the "f" word could I ask you again to stop using such foul language or I may be unable to return to your site Thankyou

piddy77 said...

this just has to be a Martin comment!

Anonymous said...

The whole concept of the pope is outmoded and in need of a rethink. Lets face it the whole concept of god is bollocks (see no f word ) the church only exists to control and oppress the pour simple people who don't like to think that they are all there is. Get a life you sad deluded fools relise that you are being oppressed live as free thinking individuals free to make your own choices and mistakes. Remember any organised religion is only about crowd control. (There that should do it) M

Anonymous said...

Neil - why didn`t you tell me about the message I would have loved to have seen it my name flashed up on a screen telling all that I am loved by someone.

I love it when you go all controversial it makes for lots of comments - by the way I thought the Pope had died and its just an amniotronic one they drag out once a week just to keep the nuns at bay.

Still at least we have another royal wedding! funny the announcement was made on the week they are looking at whether Camilla has been spending our money!
Lisa xxxxxxxx