Monday, April 04, 2005

Robbies Guest Blog

Hi, well I am the guest blogger for this week. I have to apologise actually- I was supposed to be last weeks, but when Piddy told me, I thought he was joking! As you can tell, its not often I get asked my point of view.

Anyway, there has been some discussion about what I am going to talk about. The facts are that I play the bagpipes1fairly well, good enough to play them for medium sums of money in pubs and village halls on New Year and Burns night. Also, When I was on holiday last year in Fuerteventura, we went to the nudist beach at the dunes in Corralejo. Incidentally, the dunes are one of the most fantastic sights that I have ever been privileged to see, one of natures natural and untangled with wonders- well worth a visit. The nudist beach was quite good too! If you ever want to see men behaving like bulldogs, then thats the place to be. As a matter of fact, at one point I was laughing so much, my friend refused to walk along with me until I shut up, and if any of you have heard me laughing, you can understand why he felt that way. By the way, has anyone ever been to a show called Puppetry of the Penis? Two blokes stand on stage, get their dicks out and arrange them into the most amazing shapes, from hamburgers to making them disappear altogether. Its grrrrreat! Sadly, I have never been to the show- I couldn't find anyone to go with me at the time, so I just have the DVD. Anyway, back to my original plan. As I say, the favourite points under discussion seemed to be bagpipe playing and nudity. I can assure anybody reading this that bagpipe playing is not the most elegant hobby in the world, and takes a significant amount of deep and steady breathing. As such, the thought of seeing me in the nude AND playing bagpipes is enough to turn a man completely. I have seen photos of myself doing both activities but never at the same time, let me assure you. To combine the two would be a disastrous mistake!

Anyway, another suggestion was to talk about S-E-X and if I get any. There are two points of view on this, one being that I am getting more than my fair share, and the other being that I get less. I am afraid that I will have to leave it that way- my reputation couldn't stand that one being solved.

So, I think I have managed to get through the blog quite pleasurably actually. I have quite enjoyed doing it. Although it took me ages to put together, so I will leave you with one of my favourite jokes.

Four nuns die and go to heaven. On arrival at the pearly gates, they are greeted by St Peter. Before you come in, he tells them, you must tell me if you have ever had the slightest contact with a mans penis. The first nun steps forward and says that she once saw a mans penis. OK, says St Peter, wash your eyes out in the bowl of water and enter the kingdom of heaven. The next nun steps forward and says that she once touched a mans penis with her hand. Fair enough says St Peter, wash your hand in the bowl of holy water and pass into the kingdom of heaven. Suddenly, the other two nuns start scuffling and pushing each other. St Peter says "quieten down, you two, what is the matter, there is room for all in the kingdom of heaven "
Sister Mary pushes forward and says " If I'm going to have to wash my mouth out in the holy water, I want to do it before Sister Martha sticks her bottom in it!"

Thanks for reading my drivel, I hope it gives you a small amount of entertainment.
Robbie

No comments: