Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Gx's ginormous ramblings!

I would really like to talk about work, but that subject is taboo and rightly so! But you know when things happen and you just need to share the event with friends, that how I feel at this moment, but as I love my job and would not wish to harm the organisation in any way shape or form, I will say no more! Gag applied and will remain in place until this article has been edited by the Blog Master.

Talking about the "master" why do we both fancy the same men? Neil and I are very different people, but it does not seem to matter if they are straight or gay, we often like the same things about them, gorgeous eyes, bald head, nice smile, erection showing through jeans, lines on body leading to vital bits, etc, please could some-one explain this.

I am still doing the sad and desperate.com, but I have decided to stop. It's all wrong, you spend weeks emailing, texting, phoning, then meet and think, oh bugger, thought I knew him, but this is a complete stranger with really annoying habits that of course I could not see on the internet or over the phone. Well when I say I am stopping, I have to confess to emailing 3 long term contacts,(none have seen a photo of me) 2 I don't fancy at all and have been fairly upfront with them, but they still seem happy to continue to contact me(of course until something better comes along). The 3rd is rather gorgeous(here I go again), and of course modest with it(yes Neil, I think you would like him). Do I want to meet him? I'm not sure I can be bothered, this is how this dating games makes you feel. I thought the idea was to put loads of effort into sustaining a relationship, and the early days should be fab and exciting, this way of dating means by the time you meet you are knackered and pissed off with the time and effort spent arranging the first date. Am I doing something wrong?

Gx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gx what is it about bald men that we women love lol - my ex was bald
Lisaxx