Friday, April 15, 2005

Belly bouncing in Bali....2

...I realised from experience that the uninvited guests (at this point please play Alanis Morisette - Uninvited) would take about an hour to get to the village from where they were at the moment. I looked at the time and decided it was the right moment to wake Simon. Simon often hit me and treated me with disrespect but i loved him for it, and i wondered what sort of mood he would be in today. I retraced my steps to the bedroom, slowly peeled back the rest of the sheet and just stood there and watched him for a while, my vision of male dominance lying prone before me, his cock did a cute jump as it realised it was exposed to the light and air and Simon rolled towards me and opened his eyes. I knelt down on to the bed and he grabbed my hair and pulled my face quickly towards his morning dragon breath, "What the fucking hell are you doing..." were the first morning words of love that he whispered to me that day. I made lots of snivelling apologies and told him of the events of the last half hour. He jumped out of bed, unhappy at the thought of being up early and unhappy at the thought of visitors. He took his anger into the shower and i watched him relax in the cool water as it cascaded out of the silver tongued shower head. He took joy in exploring the whole of his body and i had to go and put the coffee pot on with images of Simons jumping cock dizzying my thought process.
We quickly had coffee and went out to the front of the house, where in approximately 15 minutes the travellers would turn the bend and witness the village in front of them. People had started moving round the village by now, totally unaware of what was about to occurr. Kai (40 year old male, married with two children) and his wife Milly (25 year old female) were cooking monkfish and trying to seperate their children, ruth and Joseph (missionary aquired names) from fighting. The fishermen of the village had taken the nets and were already working, as were the sponge divers, and the women of the village operated a sort of communal laundry system which was worked out on a rota basis which i had never really got to grips with.
Strangely, Simon turned and gave me a kiss and it made me worry because public displays of affection were really not Simon. He told me he loved me many times before, over and over again but this was always just before being hit and fucked to unconciousness. It was a never ending cycle, but if i wanted to keep Simon that is what I had to put up with. A kiss scared me, what would a kiss mean?
Around the corner walked the first of the visitors, a young 18-20 year old blond girl who was actually looking for a place to take a piss amongst the bushes. She looked shocked as she saw us looking at her, the villagers were shocked at seeing strangers, and so the whole area just recinded into silence, no voices, no bird song, even the sea stopped its salty song for that fleeting moment. "Fuck me" were the first words spoken by her colleague, a guy of about 23, whose shirtless body glistened in the bright morning sun. Slowly more and more people came around the corner rocks and inhabited the village...a group of 20 was the final tally, 10 boys and 10 girls, all exploring an island which they thought was uninhabited.
We moved amongst them with messages of welcome and offers of refreshment, I noticed a glint in Simons eyes, a look that i hadn't seen since he first arrived at the village and saw me, but this time the look was saved for a younger man, athletic, supertanned, defined stomach lines which led to the small area of hair above the pubic bone...his name was Patrick...I hated Patrick...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I found this part really sexy "defined stomach lines which led to the small area of hair above the pubic bone" Wow, what a thought! I will email you Neil, I need to ask you a question! Gx

Anonymous said...

while reading chapter 2, i felt as if i was actually there,great stuff neil.

Anonymous said...

wow that was brilliant i felt like i was there too - would i like to live on that island at the moment i cant wait for the next chapter

Lisa xx