Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lisa's bits!

Hi all

I was going to follow on with more endless lists but I think the girlies amongst us don't get the list thing. I could be wrong - so apologies to all you girlies.

So that left me with a blank sheet of paper and a lot of thinking as to what to write about. A few things popped into my head, but after Dr Sensual`s banishment from the blog I quickly popped them out of my head and straight into the recycle bin lol

As I was getting ready for work this morning a programme came on after GMTV called Peoples Court and basically people come on to the programme and then let the viewers decide there fate the one I saw this morning but did not catch the verdict got me thinking and so I am posing it to you all for your decision

Basically two morning radio presenters were on and what had happened was that the male presenter had put the female presenter on the Internet for guys to bid for a date with her all done in the aid of charity , but the female presenter had taken exception to the fact that the male presenter had offered her up for auction and used the words Hot date , he could not understand what all the fuss was about and said he was doing her a favour as she was young attractive and single

So my question to all of you is what do you think?

This should start a healthy debate amongst the sexes

Which leads me onto the next quickie

What do guys expect on a first date?

Meal at a nice restaurant and lovely conversation
Nice Pub and lovely conversation
Meal then back for a coffee
Meal then coffee and then I will leave that to your imaginations lol

I was just wondering for all us single females out there what the male etiquette is as its not the same as mine J

Anyway sorry it short and sweet but I am looking forward to the comments and maybe I will do a list next time my 15 favourite things to do in bed ....... apart from snore! :-)


Love Lisa xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont agree with what he did he should have asked her permission instead of advertising her like a cheap w***e. On the other issue ummmm a caring gentle man will always just be looking for a nice candle lit dinner, soft music, and the company of a beautiful woman. Live the dream. Martin

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments Lisa xxx

Anonymous said...

i think martin has the right idea
maybe i could employ him as my assistant
Dr Sensual