Sunday, April 03, 2005

Decision day

Hi folks...this is just an announcement...we have been together on here since December 29th 2004, three whole months of fun, outrageousness and everything so politically incorrect...but I have decided to close down the blog for good. Its a decision i have not taken lightly but the main reason is the amount of stress it has caused me recently due to the problems the server was having, the problems also about the membership and abuse, and lastly the stress that i get from having to sit down and come up with something interesting on a daily basis. Sometimes it has been a blast but in recent times it has become a bit of a chore and thats not really what i set out to achieve.
So thats it really...I am sorry and I hope you will all forgive me...

Neil (the blogger formally known as piddy77)

No comments: