Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mother teresa was allegedly a crack whore...

ahem!...I wish to make an announcement...I solemnly swear that the following is absolutely true....our (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) have a couple of very intersting sexual fetishes...I will not go into detail for fear of getting sent to the tower (or faced with a cease and desist order!), generally they consist of threesomes (two boys and 1 girl), one (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)likes a hard spanking while he does the business and most bizarrely one or two of them may or may not have allegedly jerked each other off in front of a couple of friends of dorothy party guests (as told from within the royal household). I don't think i have printed anything libellous but i am sure i will soon be told!...good for you (xxxxxx), growing up in an experimental kind of way...it'll be down to Heaven to get fisted in the dark room soon! (censored by me!)

Top Tune



well the dust has settled on my new kitchen (and been wiped off and then resettled and wiped off etc etc) and it's going to be bloody lovely...just waiting on the decorator and plasterer and floor tiler now...phew, almost there :)

I hope you are all wildly buying christmas presents for each other...i don't want much, NO really, just what you can afford but if it's under a fiver it goes straight on ebay okay...the person who bribes me with the nicest present gets a whole year of mentioning on the blog, every posting will include a snippet of their daily life...how exciting is that! anyway, just leave me a message as to what you are getting me and i will judge wether it's (drum roll) "Tasty or Tat"

Top Film



I received my copy of the 'shimmy and shake' edition dvd today and its oh so cool babies. sing along with all the song lyrics, learn the dance moves...it rocks! (available as a 2 disc set from www.play.com )

more tomorrow :)

Ciao x

No comments: