Sunday, November 11, 2007

Endless endless endless...

And so the war mongering cycle goes on and on with Prince William being allowed to lay his first wreath at the cenotaph..people do not need to see a member of royalty pretend grieving on their behalf. People have their own way of dealing with grief and remembrance, to turn it into an episode of pomp and majesty is completely wrong and i really thought that the young royalty might have made a difference, obviously not, obviously they are as stupid as their parents and grandparents...will it never end?

to the person that wrote to me privately about 'coming out' I write a public reply..."thanks for your mail, I won't bullshit, it's probably the hardest thing you will ever do and it takes a very brave person to confront the need to tell people, especially close loved ones. I unfortunately didn't get the chance as my sister outed me to my parents just before I had the chance too, it backfired on her though as my Mum and Dad have been really supportive and I would say we have grown even closer in later years. I was a late outer and in fact was ready to marry a girl quite a few years ago (shock horror!) In the end I just had to face the facts and not ruin someones life by living a lie. I really hope that you have close friends that can support you if it's rough with your family, I know I wouldn't be without mine. I don't really know what else to say, each persons experience of 'coming out' seems to be completely different, but i will say one thing and that is that i thank you from the bottom of my heart for contacting me about the issue. I really was moved and I hope you can visit the blog in time and laugh a bit more when everything settles down for you. I hope you don't mind me replying through the blog but other people may be asking themselves the same question. Do it, it makes all the difference and if i had the chance all over again I would have certainly become a public fairy a lot sooner ;) x "

The kylie show.....oh god wasn't she just fabulousness on a stick...looking a litle older but damn sexy...and i loved the hommage to the 'Agent Provocateur' advert with the bucking bronco...sheer majesty.

ciao x

No comments: