Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Gina's Postcard

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-Wed 1 June 2005(soon to be 7 year old, will be 7 at 18.40, tonight)

Don't worry folks, I am not going to talk about child birth, that's because, I have never had the experience, just call me, Gx-too posh to push! Or lazy bitch that can never get anything right, and liked the epidural too much!

Sorry but whilst writing this, something really funny has just happened, soon to be 7 year old has just started to pack for our holiday, he's a good lad, he has gathered his socks and pants(glad to see he can prioritise), tee shirts and shorts, he has now gone downstairs to collect some food, he is raiding the food cupboards as I type, I hate to admit that I do take English food with me, only because he is so fussy! I don't eat it, but he does.

As I am out of the country at the moment, and will not face the music until I return from my holiday, so lets talk about sex and surveys!

As you all know, I have led a very sheltered life! Well call me old fashioned etc but until I reached the fab age of 35, I think I was still fairly naive and shy. Oh how things change! Today, I know what I want and I am not afraid to ask, show, tell. Some people(or should I say, men) do not like this direct approach, or do they?

I was shocked the other day to discover that a friend of a friend, was texting a "loved one" with explicit details on what they would do with to them when they next met, oh no I cried, don't do that, it will not have the desired effect-WRONG! After conducting a survey(ok, so we only interview one man, he will remain nameless, but I think he is honest and typical)to my surprise he really liked the thought of his woman texting dirty.

Honest answers only please, if a "loved one" texted you the following message, would it be a turn on, or a turn off

"I am wearing a skirt, today is different, I am not wearing any knickers?" Would he be thinking next time he saw you, is she, isn't she?

"When I next see you, I am going too..........................................................." would it be on his mind all day?

Is a man turned on by the thought of having sex outside?

If you text details about what you will do, how will you do it etc, do you need to follow it all through, or do you, do some and then keep some in reserve?

I started this entry a few days ago and I can honestly say I really thought that I was right, but as usual, I was very very wrong, and not frightened to admit it.

How do I know this? After a few pints, and lots of laughs, we sat in the pub inventing and sharing our messages. Unfortunately due to the explicit content of these messages I will not be quoting any on here, so if were not at the pub on Friday you have missed out.(some of you maybe very pleased about that!) My first attempt was ok, my second was (I think I can safely say) mind blowing! So thanks to all of you for allowing me to experiment. It's strange but whilst typing this I'm thinking the second message was too explicit.

Of course, if I had thought about how I would feel if I received a "sex text" then this survey would never have taken place. I will just quickly say that I would also want to send and receive a few nice, gentle, loving messages. I'm not taking my phone away with me, so looking forward to a full inbox on my return!!!!!!!

No comments: