Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Get me to the Mosque on time!

Hi all you bloggers


I was going to start a rant campaign going on all things big brother – but I got myself so mad I thought I might say things that could be used against me in a court of law! Lol. I have to say that Big Brother have done it again shoved a lot of no hopers in a house with nothing in common and then let them simmer. And boy has it been simmering with have in one corner team saskia – team chav and in the other team madozi or the dark side as they are so humorously called by some. You just knew that there were going to be fire works and there have been at times I have had to change channel as they got so annoying and the bitchiness is at times pure evil – I don’t think Vanessa can do anything else but bitch, she had nothing nice to say about anything or anyone except Madozi who has a brilliant game plan and has no respect for anyone in there, she is playing them all. I mean she was obviously thinking of the viewing public when she voted in Orlaith and Eugene I was so looking forward to seeing Kinga the Minger in action but she would have turned to team saskia and not the dark side so she was a no hoper from the first time Madozi laid eyes on her.

The `cidergate` was the best bit of telly for a while all that name calling and shouting it certainly stirred them up again I don’t think they have managed to get through a day without arguing or shouting if I had been in there I think I would have gone in the diary room and said `I am a normal person get me out of here! `

Anyway my slight rant is over I don’t have time to write anymore as I am to busy at the moment Neil has informed me that I need to be taking something white and frothy to Egypt with me so I am on Billy Smarts website as we speak seeing if they do anything in white ………….. catch you all soon I could do with a nice pint! Hint hint Lisa xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i must learn to proof read before i send in a blog lol or perhaps our lovely blogmaster could do it for us lol Lisa xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Just watching now, to be honest it's the biggest pile of pants I have ever seen, maybe I need to watch it more(I don't think so).
Heard some fab news today, I'm a little upset that I was given the info 3rd hand, I thought you had my phone number and email address!! I really need full details, have you, haven't you, was it good or brilliant. Looking forward to catching up with you both. Gx