Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've got those deep space motherfucker blues...

It's been one of those days today, you know the ones, you feel lethargic, fed up, unloved, worthless and only finding solace with the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle... it was one of those sort of days.

It started when I got called out to a client at 6.30am just as i was trying to have a shit (come to think of it I never went back to finish)and you know what it's like people to get disturbed mid turtle head push...anyway i raced down to the client to find that she wasn't ill at all and she just wanted to speak to her family..fuming i went back upstairs and it got worse from then on...I broke a favourite mug as i was quaffing my preferred breakfast beverage, I half fell down the stairs as i was going to work, i walked the corridors at work hoping something exciting might happen but it didn't...the day went by....i went up for a sandwich and got interrupted by contractors as soon as i took the first bite (not returning to aforementioned sandwich before it had curled enough to look like one of madonnas flick backs)...i went back to work and spent the afternoon listening to people moan about various things. That was it!...my life was monotonous for one whole day and i hated it...please God don't let it happen again. I don't want to become humdrum, i've never done anything bad enough to become humdrum...i want to sparkle and be the social butterfly that i deserve to be, I want to be rubbed up as I walk through party rooms, I want people to gasp when I appear in doorways....i don't want much do I?


This made me feel a bit happier :)

well it's Friday tomorrow but as I am working all weekend it really means fuck all so for those of you with days off and happy things planeed...fuck you, you bleeding heart liberals ;)


keep watching 'Damages' on Sunday nights...it's awesome :)

The 1st episode of Torchwood series 2 last night...fuck me it was good...i have no words to tell you how good it was...just watch the repeat or download it where you can...


ciao xx

No comments: